Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Another Thursday

I visited my dad and aunt yesterday. They both looked good. I went down with my mom around 10:45 am and stayed til 6:30 pm. My aunt should be able to come home tomorrow and my dad Saturday. I never knew a transplant cost so much. Just for the transplant part cost over $400,00. That doesnt inclide medications, room stay, etc...

I dont think Jay will be working at Wal*Mart much longer. Long story. My best friends husband just got fired for no reason really. By a manager that wont even be working there tomorrow since she was sleeping around with a co-worker. Jay was gonna leave soon anyways. Hes been looking for another job. Hes waiting for the background check to come in at Toys R Us *everyone needs one*. Then if he gets it hes gonna see if he can work full time there for now until the holiday season ends if not look for something else else.

If you read the message in the bottle post *the one before this* you will see I was asked to be in my brothers wedding next July. I thought that was such a creative way. I emailed my brother about it. I said I wouldnt most likely be able to afford the dress and shoes. He said we will talk about it so I might not even have to pay. I kinda didnt wanna be in it just cause I am not the type of person that likes going in front of large crowds. And he will be having around 200 people there!! I definitally wanna lose some weight. And actually more then a little. Im too fat and dont wanna walk down looking like a fat cow. I will have to start working out at home. I got 1 workout video maybe I can get a couple more. No more snacking unless its good for me. No more eatting out *which we barly do anymore*. Try not to drink any soda *that will be hard*. Maybe being in this wedding will actaully make me stick to a diet! Wish me luck.

I gotta go get my nephew soon off the bus and really need to clean the room. Hope you all have a great rest of the day!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your Dad and Aunt are doing well. And I'm glad you were able to go visit him. =o)
I think you're right, maybe since you'll have a set date for your goal and a reason to want to lose the weight it may be easier for you. Just remember, set yourself little goals to reach the larger one at the end. Maybe like 1-3 pounds a week. We'll definitely have to start walking. Especially now that it's not so hot! After this baby is born I want to really start busting my butt to lose weight. So we can do it together. Maybe that will help us both. Having each other to support one another.

*Michelle* said...

Yeah Im hoping I do. You know I am alays up for walking!! We can for sure work out together (or whatever you wanna do) once the baby is born!

Stephanie said...

yay for good news about your dad and aunt. i hope your dad does get to go home on saturday as planned. i agree that the wedding would be a good incentive to lose weight. i know if i had to go to a wedding it would really push me to get my ass in gear and lose all the weight i've gained over the past years. ugh i'm such a fatty. you have no idea! and it's good that you have your friend to walk with you. things are always easier with a buddy =)

*Michelle* said...

stephies~ thanks. yeah its always better walking with someone else since you have someone to talk with. wouldnt be too bad if i listened to my ipod either i guess. lol. but i really wouldnt wanna walk by myself. lol! your are far from fat!

Stephanie said...

no i totally am. it just doesn't show above my neck. i'm over 200lbs no joke. its sad. and i like using my ipod to walk when i'm alone. like when i use to go to work at the salon i'd walk or take the bus and i'd use it. and when i worked at claire's i'd use it on my hour long bus ride. it's nice when you are alone. otherwise, i'd rather be with a friend so we could talk and such.

*Michelle* said...

I need to start eatting better. Why do you think you gain weight? Hopefully I can start walking soon w/ my friend or days she cant with y ipod.

Stephanie said...

i eat horribly. a lot of fast food. and a lot of carbs. me and keith have stopped fast food and soda. and we've been doing pretty good. but i still eat bad things. and i've gained a lot of weight over the 4 years i've been out of highschool.

*Michelle* said...

What do you drink now? I really wanna cute back on soda. Or drink diet *which doesnt taste too good*. Haha. Me and Jay havent eatten fsat food in awhile which is good. But he hadly gets fat. What the hell is up with that? LOL. I think I need a couple more exercising dvds. I wish I knew someone who could burn them.

Stephanie said...

i drink bottled or tap water, orange juice, canned juices. and that's about it. coke zero tastes really, really good. it's diet but it tastes almost exactly like regular coke. same with pepsi max or whatever it's called. they have a diet version and it tastes really good. keith has gained a bit of wait since we started going out and he set up a work out room in our second bedroom and he goes for runs. and we bike ride. and he went and spent $100 on all these lame shakes to help him work out/lose weight.

*Michelle* said...

I drink bottled water also. I hate tap water. Sometimes I put those Crystal Lights To Gos in the water. Do you use those at all? I would love to run but Id prolly die after a minute. But if I do it little by little it might work!

Stephanie said...

if you hate tap water, you could always get a brita filter or brita jug. we have both so we don't have to go through a million bottles all the time. but i prefer bottled as i drink way more if it's in a bottle for some reason. i have those crystal light things. i use them from time to time. and i can't run. he wants me to run with him but i would last about 3 feet and then die. haha.

*Michelle* said...

Same as me id die!! I always get the iced tea to go ones. Even though for some reson iced tea gives me heartburn!