Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Not Up To Much

I had to babysit my nephew today since there was no school. We didnt do much. Him and Jay played the game and I threw some things out! He left around 3:30 or 4. After me and Jay went down to his sisters house cause Jay wanted to see his neices. We only stayed about 45 minutes to a hour. Jay got another new job. Hes going to be working at Toys R Us. They said there not doing full time right now. So in the middle of October *I think* he can start getting full time. I sure hope he can. I filled out applications yesterday at the mall. I only ended up getting 3 but hey its 3 more applications in. Tomorrow were running to the socical security building so I can put in for a new SS card since I lost mine like 7 years ago. Oops. Then once I get that *I think it takes about 7 days* I wanna go get my ID. Then once I get new glasses and have extra money go take my permit test. I had it 10 years ago but it expired and I didnt renew it ever. I want a change for the better with myself! I feel like a LOSER with no job, no ID, no nothing. I am hoping by this time next year things will be better for me! And also for Jay. I hope we can both find jobs we like. Once I find a job I might also look for a second one. Then we can start saving money for certain things. I really need to start exercising. I have a workout DVD I should do. At least try it. I wanna get one called "Billys Bootcamp*. It actually looks like it would be fun to do. God I so want a job so I can get things I want. There is also a few other things I want also! Im gonna go jump in the shower and then do somethings around the room.

Have a good night!

No comments: