Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blah

My dad goes in for his transplant in 8 hours *5:45am*. I told my mom and brother they better call me so I know whats going on. My brother is also going at 5:45am and is staying for a little while and then leaving. I will hopefully be able to go see him and my aunt Wednesday.

Tomorrow is the first day of fall. I think I might make some cupcake since I have some fall sprinkles. So be looking for a post tomorrow sometimes along with the post of my stationery and pens. I have to charge my battery so thats why they werent taking tonight. We ended up not going grocery shopping. We just ran to the store to get something for dinner. We had pork chops, rice a roni and stuffing. Tomorrow we will be going for sure. I hope to also go get a few applications tomorrow. Im determined to find something.

We didnt go to Harvest Fest. We went to the mall insted so I could drop off the applications. We also ran into the Christmas Tree Shop real quick since I had to get something for my aunt. Then we ran to Price Chopper to get something for dinner. Now we are just watching TV. I put a load of laundry in earlier. The room is a disaster like always. Oh we also ran to the Dollar Tree cause I wanted another coloring book. Well I could find any care bear ones but knew there at to be at least one there. So I searche and searched and finally found 3 hidden in the back of all the others. I already colored 3. I gotta add them to the back of the bedroom door. Yes I am adding them to the back of the door since the door seemed BLAH.

Im gonna get going! Have a good night!

4 comments:

*Angelia* said...

Michelle-Sorry to hear about your dad, hope it goes good for him! please keep us posted cant wait to see your cupcakes! And i did not even know it was the 1st day of fall 2morrow!

Stephanie said...

you & your dad will be in my thoughts <3

*Michelle* said...

Angelia~ Thanks. Ill keep you updated! As soon as I make the cupcakes I will post a pic as long s I can find my camera at the time. LOL.

*Michelle* said...

Stephies~ Thanks hun!