Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not A Good Day

Well I guess today just doesnt like me. Jays been playing hus game since 7:30am. So hes been playing for 12 hours. I wanna shove the game up his ass. Hes been treating me like shit. Giving me a attitude and what not. And of course me the way I am cry. Not where you can see me cause there just little tears coming down my eyes :(. Hopefully things will get better throughout the night!

I so need a job. I cant fricking stannd being in this fucking house all the time. Hopefully Im dropping off my 3 applications tomorrow. I did a resume *thanks Angelia for sending me yours*. I put emailed that to a couple places. Maybe I can get some more applications tomorrow.

I dont know what were gonna do tomorrow anymore. I dont know if we are going to the Harvest Fest or not. We need to go grocery shopping since we have almost nothing at all. Nothing to drink either.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i hope your day has gotten better. and i hope jay stops/stopped being an ass. i hate it when guys are like that =/ i also wish you lots of luck with the job hunt. i know how annoying it is to not have a job and how easy it is to go crazy being at home.

*Michelle* said...

Thanks Stephies! He was starting to be nicer but I am still kinda mad. Also mad he didnt go to work! Jackass. Im going to hand in applications tomorrow and hopefully getting some more! Have you had ay luck?

*Angelia* said...

Would you like me to go Smack Jay? lol im playing... thats not nice Ignoring poor Michelle.. Men and there damn GAMES! DAMN IT! haha lol believe me my hubby is the same when he gets stuck on a game... hope we both get some jobs soon!