Saturday, September 27, 2008

Most Likely Another Boring Day

Last night we went to my brothers for dinner. He made Chicken Alfredo and garlic bread. It was yummt but very fulling. I finally made my cupcakes. I took a picture of them but my camera is in the car so I will post them later! After we were done eatting and Christina got home we played "The Newly Wed" game. I like the game and its funny to see what answers your SO says. LOL. We left there about 11:15 pm. By the time we got home I went on the laptop for 30 minutes or so then went to bed. I think thats the earliest I went to bed in awhile.

I think were going to the mall today. I wanna go get some appications and fill them out. I called a few places and at least 4 or 5 were hiring. Now I just gotta wait for Jay to get up. Then of course both of us will have to get ready. Other than that were not doing much. I will probably clean the room and do a couple more loads of laundry since Jay will probably play his game later. Maybe we will watch a movie also. Ill probably make hot dogs and mac and cheese for dinner. Yep something easy. Or maybe meatball subs if we stop at the store. My dad should be home by now. Ill call later to see.

Have a great day!

No comments: