Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Another Wednesday

Lets see....I gotta go somewhere today to get a bubble envelope so as soon as Angelias money gets into the bank account *which should be today* I can pack up her order. I've been trying to sell alot of things. So far I sold of my kawaii things, a NY Yankees jersey an Elf the movie. Hopefully more of the things Im selling get sold. I keep finding more things to get sold also. I really gotta clean some of the room today and do some laundry probably.

Friday me, Jen and her kids are gonna do some running hopefully. Were gonna go to Colonie Center and Crossgates. I cant wait to go to The Christmas Tree Shop. Cheap stuff. I just wanna get out of the house really. Hopefully while there I can pick up some applications. Saturday we wont be much of anything. Jay will probably sleep most of the day. Sunday were going to Harvest Fest (me, Jay, Jen, Rusell and thier 2 kids). Its free to go. All you really gotta pay for is if you want something. Then maybe after I can drop off the applications real quick.

Monday my dad goes in for his kidney transplant. My aunt also goes in since shes giving my dad one of her kidneys. I probably wont go see them until Wednesday. Monday they will both probably be out of it. The only people that will probably go that day is my mom and of course my gramdma since its both of her kids. They will both be in there about 6 days. I think they can both leave Saturday. As long as his new kidney is working well after 6 weeks he will be put on the donor list for a new pacrease (sp?). It can take up to 2-3 years to get one of them.

Off to go do somethings *maybe*. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about Harvest Fest and our outing on Friday. It will be nice to get out of the house for a while! Harvest Fest should be great. The weather should be nice and as long as Russell and I don't fight it should make for a good day.
I am keeping your Dad and your Aunt in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully they both do well through their surgeries and have a fast recovery time. ((HUGS))