Monday, September 22, 2008

Update

Well my parents got to the hospital at 5:45am, my brother also went at that time. After my grandma, grandpa, sister, uncle and my moms friend showed up. I called my mom around 11am to see what was up. She said they havent even take my aunts 1 kidney out yet. So I hung up with her. I called again around 3pm and my mom said that they put the kidney in but she had to go so I didnt get to talk long. My sister called aroun 6pm or saying they had to bring him back into surgery because he was producing enough urine. So I dont know what is going on now. I am hoping someone calls me back. If someone doesnt call me soon I guess I will just call them sometime later.

I should get going now. I really need to clean the room. Its a disaster area. Have a good night!

UPDATE: My brother called at 9:30. He dad just got out of surgery a little while ago. He was in surgery for 11 hours. They gave a update to everyone then asked my mom, sister and brother to come down the hall. They said the kidney hasnt started working yet (thats when they brought him back in). When they came back out they said that he was finally producing urine!! So as far as I know everything is fine. Ill be calling my mom sometime tomorrow while she is at the hospital so I can talk to my dad and make sure everything is still ok!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

glad to hear that your dad's surgery went well. i was worried for a bit while reading all that. i hope things continue to go well. my uncle has the same thing done a few years back and though he's been through rough patches, it's been a pretty decent things.

*Michelle* said...

Thanks Stephies. Im hoping everything is still fine when I call tomorrow to check up.

*Angelia* said...

Yes this is great!!!!!!!!! Glad things are getting better!!!!

*Michelle* said...

Thanks Angelia! I hope they stay that way also!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that even after all the scary events of yesterday that things seem to be looking up. I'm sure it will be a long road for recovery but your Dad is such a strong man. He will make it through. I'm also glad that after they thought the worse that things got better. I think talking to your Dad will reassure your mind. Wish him well from all of us.

*Michelle* said...

Jen~ I will make sure to tell him for you! Yes talking to him would make me feel a little better even though hed prolly tell me he was fine no matter what