Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Day Didnt Go As Planned!

I didnt go to the SS building or gets apps. Well I got 1 at Hannaford. There are so many different questions on there that I wouldnt even know how to answer. LOL. I asked my brother to ask his fiance about 1 of the jobs she does. She answers phones and you get aid $10-$11.50 a hour. Maybe I can get into that if there hiring. I also filled out another application online.

My brother emailed me and asked for my sisters email address. I gave it to him and he said that Christinas *his fiance* sister will be emailing us info this weekend about the dresses Christina picked out. Im sure she will be telling us other things also in the email. I cant wait to see the dress? Or can I. I dont wanna wear nothing short or nothing that will be tight. Yeah me in a tight dress. Ha! As soon as I get the email I will post what the dress looks like here then you can tell me what you think.

I still cant stand this house. We left something in the freezer thinking nobody would take any of time. But of course not. There were 80 meatballs. Me and Jay probbaly used about 30 of them. Well there might be about 20 left if that. Where the hell did they all go. I cant stand people. Maybe we should eat some of there stuff. No but were not like that! I cant wait for the day we can move out. We will be better off than anyone in his family. I know its not a nice thing to say but its the truth!!

I made buffalo chicken things and mac and cheese for dinner. Something easy since I didnt wanna make anything

What we gotta do tomorrow

- Go get applications
- Go get Jays last check from WalMart
- Go to SS building
- Hand in application for Hannaford

Whatever apps I get tomorrow Im gonna hand in Friday hopefully. I plan on getting as many as I can!! Im gonna go do somethings. Have a great night.

No comments: