Monday, October 20, 2008

My Weekend

Friday we went up to my parents. Its the first time weve been up there in awhile since everyone has been busy. My parents made subs for dinner. Me, Jay, my brother and dad played spades!! Me and Jay won. After we left there we stopped by Jens and Russells. Jen wasnt home at the time but Russell was so we went in and soon after Jen was back from grocery shopping. Then we came home and I didnt do much of anything but Jay played his game.

Saturday we didnt do much of anything either. We went to check what Jay worked. While he was doing that I was looking around cause my nephew said he wanted this Michael Myers thing for his birthday but I didnt see it there. We ran to the bank and got $20 out. Ive ben putting alot of things up to sell them and one of them was Jays PS2. I got a email from someone asking how much. Well we figured out a amount and she wanted to get it. So we met her at a McDonalds. She actually had to drive a little farther then we did. After we left came home watched TV and went to bed.

Sunday I got up around 7:30am *I had to pee really bad* and just stayed up. I started straightening my hair around 8:30am. I texted my aunt to see about what time she was gonna be here. I got dressed and got Jay up to get ready. I got things together we needed to bring and then just played "Rollercoaster Tycoon" til my aunt came around 11:15am. Then we were on our way to Six Flags in MA. We stopped at Pizza Hut before we went. Its too expensive to eat there. And they have a rule now where you cant leave after 4pm and re-enter!! I think it might just be for the Fright Fest though. After Pizza Hut we were to Six Flags. I took a few pictures but not many cause they didnt decorate much this year. Thats was a bummer. I went on 2 rides. Jay went on a few more than me cause he went on 2 roller coasters with my cousin since I didnt wanna go on those 2. But I did go on 1 roller coaster and the bumper cars. LOL. There was a haunted mansion and a haunted trail. They were alright. I did jump at some parts. We got home around 9:15pm. Jay played his game and I came on line for a little while. Then we watched "Army Wives". Soon after that I was out cause I was tired!

Today we returned the bottles and got a couple things at the store! We are broke and it sucks. Im looking for another job from like 2pm-9pm or so.

"One Tree Hill" is coming on so I am going to go watch it. Have a great night!!

No comments: