Monday, October 6, 2008

Gloomy Rainy Monday

Jay went back into the ER for a wound check on Saturday. All they did was take the gauze out that was in his cut they did and put another one back in and said to come back in 2 days *which is today*. We gotta go there later on tonight. Hopefully this is the last time.

I got 2 calls today for interviews. One at Helios Day Spa tomorrow at 4:30pm and then one at Bath and Body Works on Wednesday at 3pm *this one is a group interview*. I also got a call last week for a Activities Assistant. She left a voice mail I called her back but she wasnt there. I left a message so maybe she will call back. I wanna go fill out some more applications and put my resume in a few more palces also.

My dad had to go back to the hospital Saturday night. My mom said he should be out tomorrow. One day last week while my dad was driving down the street someone coming out thier drive way and slammed right into him. She tried to blame on her next door neighbor cause his car was parked on the road and she couldnt see up the street. If you couldnt see wouldnt you go slower? I guess she did some damage to my parents car. They wont be getting the car back for about a week. Everyone says that this person never pays attention and always speeding.

I should get going. I gotta clean the room some, make dinner later then go to the ER fo his wound check. Have a grat day!

No comments: