Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sorry For The Lack Of Updating

I still have no job. But I have a interview tomorrow at Bath and Body Works. I didnt go last week cause I wasnt feeling well. So the girl called me back today and asked if I was still interested. So hopefully it goes well. I emailed my resume to a company today and I am going to fill out a couple applications tomorrow. Im really hoping to find something QUICK!

I havent been up to much lately. Me and Jay went up to Jens a couple times. We havent gone up in awhile so it was nice to hang out. Jen asked if we wanted to stay for dinner the one night so we did. We use to have dinner together everynight almost for the longest time. We use to go to Friendlys once a week also until we both ran into money problems. Hopefully once everything is better we can start doing a once a week or once every 2 weeks thing again. Try different places this time!!! We were also thinking about Christmas the other day and came up with really good ideas for presents!

I cant believe the holiday season is almost here!! Halloween is almost here. Thanksgiving is just a little more than a amonth away. And Christmas is a little over 2 months away. And only 20 more days til mine and Jays 10 year anniversary. I cant believe it will be 10 years.

I gotta get back to cleaning the room and maybe I will call a few more places about jobs! Have a great night!

No comments: