Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hopefully Things Will Get Better Soon!!!

Well Jay filled out another application to work somewhere else. Its with his sisters boyfriend doing construction. He is starting his own business so I am hoping things work out. He is suppose to call the guy up tomorrow morning. He will be making ALOT more than he makes now which is always a good thing.

I called the schools district office on Friday but the lady wasnt there. I left a message me I am hoping she called me back tomorrow. Im hoping someone calls in so I can start working. Still looking something for nights. I am hoping to go get some apps soon. I filled 1 out online today.

Friday Jay slept most of the day cause he worked Thursday night. He got up then we went up to my parents. We played spades and me and Jay lost. LOL. We had homemade mac and cheese and hot dogs for dinner. Once we were done there we went down to Jen and Russells and visited for a little while.

Saturday it rained all day. We had to go to Jays job to see what he works this week. Then we had to go to the grocery store for drinks. I did something to my foot Friday night sometime. It hurt so much when I walked :(. When we go home Jay fell back asleep. I was talking to Jen and asked her if she wanted to run to WalMart to look at the Christmas stuff so we went there and looked :). They had lots and lots out!! I came home and made dinner. I dont know why I did since Jay only at his own taco. Grrrr what a waste. I also developed a sore throat. I wasnt doing good. LOL. I fell asleep shorty after and Jay stayed up til 6:30AM.

Sunday didnt do anything all day except clean the room. Since Jay decided to go to bed at 6:30AM he slept til like almost 6. He woke up when I was doing making dinner. Hes at work now. Im gonna finish cleaning the room.

8 more days til mine and Jays 10 year anniversary!!!!!

No comments: