Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wind

Is so loud. It sounds like it will take the house down. HAHA. When me and Jay woke up there was a dusting of snow on the road. Almost all the snow from our last snow storm is gone.

Today is Jays 25th birthday :). Were not doing anything as far as I know. He said when he gets home he wants to take a nap. LOL. We were without power for almost 3 hours last night. I need to call places today to see if their hiring. I want another job like now. I want to bring home $400 a week or at least close to it. So I will have to get 2-3 different jobs. I was thinking a job from 5pm-10pm on Monday-Thursday. Mornings Saturday and Sunday. And then maye something else at night on the weekends. I wouldnt mind at all. Jays going to look for something else also. It just sucks not many places are hiring. And for what Jay likes to do those places are slow in the winter. Maybe he can find something else for now and get back into construction come spring. He is working right now though so that is a plus. If we both had jobs brining home around $375 a week we would have around $3,000 a month. Wouldnt that be nice? We would get caught up alot better if we brought home that much. Were sooo behind its not even funny. Hopefully within the next couple days we I can go get apps. We were suppose to go yesterday but had no gas. We didnt get $20 til late so by that time I wasnt going to get any.

I gotta finish the room. It has to be done by tomorrow *youll see why when I post my list*.

No comments: