Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Little Good News

The lady at the school said she would try to give me as many hours as she could before Christmas break. Which is only 5 more days but hey its better than nothing. She said she might have a 3 hour a day position for me everyday but she has to look into it. Yeah I know only 3 hours a day. But 3 hours a day 5 days a week at $9.10 is extra money we really need.

I am going to get 2 applications today r.ight after work and filling them out while Im there.

The weather people are calling for 2-4 inches of snow tonight and 1-2 tomorrow! Ill be cheaking the weather later today to see if it changed!

I gotta go get ready and leave soon. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do become permanent. That would be so good for you. And the money sure would be nice. =o) *keeping my fingers crossed*