Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still Not........

In the Christmas mood. BLAH. We did get some snow the other day. I think about 2 inches or so. Were suppose to get more tomorrow but the weather people cant agree when its suppose to start and how much. One site says its suppose to start at 7am the other syas 11am. One station says 3-6 inches the other says 4-8 and then another 8-10. So again who knows.

I woke up when Jay got up to go to work. I came online then watched TV. I also straightened my hair. I gotta work 10:15am-2ish. Jen is going to take me so I dont have to walk :).

Im so tired for some reason. I think tonight will be a early bednight. LOL. Well Im off. Have a good day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I'm so not in the Christmas mood this year. It seems like nothing is right to have it be Christmas time. No money, no shopping, no gifts ... just seems off to me. Hopefully we'll both be better off next year. =o) Black Friday '09 here we come. HAHA!

*Michelle* said...

Im still not and theres only 4 days til Christmas. Yes Black Friday Shopping '09 here we come. With lots more money!!