Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weeks Going By So SLOW!!

It seems like this week is taking forever to get over with. Friday like almost always we went up to my parents house. After we stopped by Jens. Saturday we went to the holiday lights with Jen, Russell, thier kids and thier 2 neices and 1 nephew. The lights were ok for being free but it was way too cold. We ended up leaving earlier than Jen. We brought back Elaina and Eric with us. 7:20 pm we get a phone call from my brother asking if we wanted to go to Olive Garden. We ended up going cause we were hungry and had a gift card. After we went up to Jens. We stayed there til about 12:30 am. I was so overly tired that I was giggling so much. Now this week seems like it never wants to be over. Me and Jay both gotta find jobs cause we have too many bills and not enough money. Right now we have no money coming in. Jay is suppose to work next week and the week after with his brother but I will believe it when I see it. I gotta get my butt in gear to and fill out aplications. I sure hope I find something by the new year and keep with it. Maybe tomorrow I will call places. Were suppose to get some snow and ice the next couple days. I guess we will wait and see. I am suppose to be working at the school Friday and Monday! That will be a little extra money. But I wanna find something FT. I wanna work weekdays after 5pm and weekend mornings. If I can get at least 30 hours a week Id be happy. Wish me luck. I wanna change the room around by this weekend. Jays home so at least he can help me. I just gotta get everything clean before we can move things. Thats a job right there. Once I get this room reaaranged I would like to get organized and stay organized. My sisters boyfriend is throwing her a surprise birthday party Friday at 7. Shes turning 30 on December 30th. He said hes having it early so she doesnt expect it. I cant believe Christmas is 15 days away. Its gonna come and go so quick. I cant wait for Christmas Eve and Christmas! And I hope we can get together with Jen and her family one day also. Im making french fries so I better get going. Have a great night!

No comments: