Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oops.....

Didnt notice I havent updated in awhile!! I really havent been up much. Sunday Jen invited us up to her house for their Thanksgiving dinner. It was good. Tuesday I got really sick. I got out of bed like 3-4 times and that was only to go potty. I went on the laptop once. I even got mail and didnt open it. Now thats saying something since I didnt open mail!!! LOL. Other than that nothing good really. The rooms a disaster like always. I swear I can never keep it clean. I get rid of things and it seems like I dont. I gotta get a few together and mail them hopefully tomorrow. I need to get and stay organized. I gotta clean some and make dinner. Sorry for a not so long update. Hopefully I can write some more this weekend!

**EDIT** Im pissed. I cant stand some people. Stop talking behind peoples backs and say it to them.

1 comment:

April O'neil said...

Hey im sorry you havent been feeling good i hope you feel alot better soon....