Monday, November 24, 2008

So Bored

Our weekend was kinda uneventful. I guess that is what happens when you dont have any money. Friday we went up to my parents. We ate dinner and played cards. Saturday we went up to Jens for a little while. Jen took my grocery shopping since Jay didnt wanna. She also got a few things. The lines were really long. Sunday we really didnt do anything wither. Around 3:15pm we went up to my parents house. Jay and my brother helped my dad put up the Christmas lights. We stayed for dinner!! Yummie lasagna.

Today. Again not much. Jay finally got his money but it wasnt as much as we thought it was going to be. We sent out the check on the car since we were behind on that. Jays fine was due today. We went over there to pay it and Jay was suppose to take a DD course which he didnt so they gave him another few weeks to get it paid and take that class. I guess we didnt have to spend the $200 on that today. But were gonna save that to pay when that time comes so were not gonna touch it!

My throat is finally starting to feel better. Its still a little sore but not as much as its been. It seems for some reason to get worse at night. I kept Jay up last night coughing. Oops.

When I called my sister today something came up about Christmas. She said dont even bother buying for her just get something for Connor. So I dont know if were getting her something or not. Maybe something cheap. Guess we will have to wait and see. She says she is also cutting back. My parents are also. There not buying as much as they usually do. I guess according to online people either arnt buying for as many people or not buying as much.

Guess I should go and clean the rest of the room!!! Have a great night!!

No comments: