Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fricking Sick

Monday me, Jen and her kids went to the Muesem. I felt a little crappy then but I thought it was cause I was just tired. When we got home I layed down for a little while and when I woke up I was feeling better. Before me and Jay went to bed I started getting a sore throat. I thought it would have just went away by itself. But I was wrong. Here it is 3 days later and I STILL have it. It actually went away yesterday night for a little while so I thought it was gone but I was wrong. It hurts to swollow. Its going up into my ears. I seriously have to plug my ears sometimes just to swollow cause then it wont hurt as much but it still does hurt. Because of it Ive been getting headaches also. Ive hardly been able to eat. My stomach keeps growling. I just want this sore throat to go away. It says to drink lots of fluids but its hard since I can hardly swollow.

This past weekend we went to Friendlys with Jen, Russell, Evan and Elaina. We havent gone in awhile so we decided to go. The service sucked. Our waitress was slow and she sucked. Me and Jay went grocery shopping before that and got his last check from TRU. I was really hoping to go fill out some applications this weekend. So hopefully I feel better so I can!

I cant believe Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away. Christmas is also just around the corner. We havent done any shopping yet. I might go out Black Friday shopping with a friend. I gotta ask her again so I know what Im going to be doing. I have no idea what were getting anyone either. Maybe Ill think about it once I feel better.

Im gonna go lay down. Have a good Thursday!!

No comments: