Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Cookies

I really wanna start buying things soon to make Christmas cookies. I am giving people Christmas cookies as gifts (well some of them). I gotta look online again to see which ones Im gonna make. I think Im only gonna make a few different ones *4-5 maybe*. I need new pans though if I wanna make them. Me and Jen were gonna make some together so I will have to see if she still wants to. I dont wanna make mine til closer to Christmas so they dot get hard. Ok well I should go look for some recipes. If you have a favorite Christmas cookie let me know!

1 comment:

Cody said...

I've been trying to make my own recipe for sugar cookies this Christmas, but I think I'm just going to give into my laziness and the omnivores in the family... and just use the recipe from Wilton again.

Two books that have been super-helpful in all things cookie-related are Martha Stewart's Cookies and Cookie Craft.