Thursday, November 20, 2008

Still Sick

Ive been sick for almost 2 weeks. I dont think this sore throat every wants to go away. But it needs to.

I worked at the school on Monday. It wasnt bad at all. I worked from 10am-2pm. It was easy. Thr only part I didnt like was cleaning at the end. LOL. She said I did a really good job so she will definitally call me again :). She actually called me Tuesday. They want me to work December 12th and 15th so I said yeah.

Jays job isnt going good. He hasnt gotten paid for last week yet. And its already time to get paid for this week. We found out some info again on the money situation so they should be getting paid soon. I think Jay might quit. Hes getting paid late every week and its just not right. Hopefully he will be able to find something else.

Were behind on everything. So thats the car payment and credit cards. Jay also has a fine on Monday he has to pay. That itself is $209.

I dont know what were gonna do about Christmas. I dont even know if we can afford anything for anyone :(. Maybe if he finds another job soon we can afford cheap things. We wanna get our neices and nephews something first. My parents tell us not to get them anything every year but we still do. I guess we will just have to see money wise.

Tomorrow I think were going up to my parents. Ill know for sure tomorrow. LOL. The room is a disaster. Since Ive been sick forever I havent felt like cleaning it. I still feel like crap but gotta clean it before it gets any worse.

Have a great night!

No comments: