Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lots of Snow

Wee got about 9 inches of snow Friday into Saturday. Now its Sunday and we have more snowing coming. They said anywhere from 3-8 inches by 7m tonight. Jen blames me LOL. Since I was talking about a white Christmas. HAHA.

I gotta go up to my parents tonight to pick up a few things. My mom also called and asked if we wanted to go up for dinner. I said sure. So we will go up there around 5:15pm or so. Tomorrow I will prolly wrap the few presents we did get. I really hop next Christmas will be better. I wanted to bake cookies this year I couldnt do that. We couldnt buy presents for everyone we wanted to. Im hoping 2009 will be a much better.

There is so many things I wanna do in the year 2009. I will write that list out around the 1st of January. I hope I will be able to accomplish it all but if not at least some of them. I want change in my life. The only things i like about my life now is Jay, my family and friends.

No comments: