Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Cant Believe....

Christmas is only 2 days away. It is going to come and go quick. I usually cant wait for Christmas but this year was different since we didnt have much money. I wrapped a few presents yesterday. I have a couple more to wrap plus I gotta run to my grams to pick one present up to wrap.

Tomorrow we will be going to my parents. My brothers come over that day. We eat, play games and exchange presents. I cant wait for the food chicken wings, egg rolls *the only kids I like*, pigs in a blanket, chips and dip, etc..... Oh and shrimp but I wont be eatting that since I hate seafood.

Christmas Day we will be going to my parents to open presents and have breakfast. Then we need to go to Jays sisters then his moms and step dads, then back home then over to my grams for dinner. I also wanna stop by Jens house hopefully sometime :).

Well I gotta go finish cleaning the room and straighten my hair. Have a good day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas has come and gone by so fast! I can't believe today is Christmas Eve. In a way I am glad it's almost over. But also sad because this year has been anything but normal for us.

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

Merry christmas ^^

I always buy present at the last minute lool