Monday, April 6, 2009

It Was A Rainy.......

Weekend!

Friday during the day I cleaned up some, did laundry and packed since we were going to Glens Falls for the weekend. Jay picked up Elaina then came down to the house. I loaded up the car then we were on our way. It was pouring on the ride up there. Once we got there we ordered dinner. Afterwards me, Jay, Elaina and Meagan went to visit my uncle at the hospital. We stayed about a hour. After we ran to Toys R Us and WalMart. Oh then after that Elaina wanted french fries so we stopped at McDonalds to get her some. When we got back to the house we didnt do much. We eneded up going to bed around 10:15pm.

Saturday we went to lunch with my aunt and cousin. We came home and took a nap then headed off to see my uncle again. My mom, dad, sister and nephew also went up. Came home made dinner (chicken and rice a roni). After we went to the arcade then out to ice cream. Again went to bed around 10:15pm.

Sunday morning I packed everything up and brought it to the car. We headed home. We stopped by my parents house cause I thought thats were we were dropping Connor off but it was wasnt. He wasnt going there til later. So we left and dropped Elaina off then went to srop Connor off. We went home quick to change then headed back up to Jens cause we were going out to lunch. After me and Jay went to see "Fast and Furious". We only went since we had free tickets. It was a good movie and I think there might be another by the ending. Went back to Jens. Jay had to help Russell move something then we went back home.

My dad headed to Ohio yesterday to start working on the house he brought. He will be there until Friday. I cant believe Easter is only 6 days away. Were not buying anything for anyone this year. We usually do but decided not to this year. The drive ins are already open :D. I wanna go a few times this summer. I gotta work on cleaning this room today. Before we left I left all the clean clothes all over the bed so they are all over. And theres more to clean up. So I better get going and clean! Oh the fun!

No comments: