Monday, March 30, 2009

The Weekend....

Is over. It seems like the last couple weeks have flew by.

Friday I had to watch my nephew since there wasnt any school. Around 12pm we decided to go up to my parents to jump on the trampoline. On the way up we stopped at Jens to see if Evan and Elaina wanted to go jump and they do! We went up there for about a hour. Went back to Jens got Jen and took a walk! Went back to Jens. Me and Connor were about to leave and Elaina wanted to come. So she came down to the house with us. Me and her sat outside til Jay got home while Connor was inside playing the game. Later on we went up to my parents for dinner. Then came home!

Saturday we didnt do everything we were suppose to. We went out to lunch then dropped off hockey tickets to my brother. After we just came home and didnt do much Until 6pm. We picked up Connor and Evan and headed to a hockey game. After we dropped Connor and Evan and went home.

Sunday we went out to breakfast with Jen, Russell, Evan, Elaina and Emelia. After we went and got Elaina redressed and she went to the mall with me and Jay!! We went back to Jens for a little while after then headed home.

Today I really gotta clean the room. Anyone wanna help? Hopefully when Jay gets home we will go grocery shopping cause we gotta get something for dinner for today-Thursday. I still gotta make a grocery list out. Well I better get to cleaning. Have a good day!

No comments: