Monday, March 9, 2009

It Is.......

Raining. Its actually been raining for awhile cause I heard it when I wole up also. I already went on the sites I go to right when I get on. Today will most likely be boring. I was going to start walking today. I was going to start walking Monday-Friday at like. Once the weather gets nicer Im sure Jen and the kids will start going (just not that early). I gotta put laundry away today. Maybe do another load of laundry and clean this room. Im making calzones finally for dinner tonight. Ive never made them so hopefully they turn out fine.

Yesterday was a busy day. Me and Jay went to Target to get a few things. Then we ran over to Party City to pick up balloons. After we went back home and had to do a few things before going up to Elainas party. Around 5:45pm or so me and Jen ran to Target since we both had to get stuff. I got informed that some people like to make faces behind my back at things I say. Well to that person get a life and I could care what you say. Nothing you say/do would ever matter to me. Get a life and grow up.

Ive been thinking about mine and Jays wedding. I wanted to get married in August 2010 but dont know if that is going to happen. I dont have a job yet and that doesnt help at all. So I was thinking maybe 2011. I will know by the end up this year weather we will or not. And might change it to September. Havent really decided. I think maybe August will be too hot. Or maybe I will have it in May. I just dont it too be too hot since I do want some of it outside. We will just have to wait and see.

I filled out a few online applications. Which I dont like online applications much. But thats where alot of places of thier applications now. I just think I dont know if people actually get them. Does anyone else ever wonder that? I wanna call a few places either today or tomorrow. So hopfully I can go get some more applications and fill them out.

Well I should get going and do some work on this room. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get over the weather yesterday. Rain, Sleet, Snow all in the matter fo 10 minutes. And going from 60 degrees and sunny on Sunday to that yesterday was insane.
I agree they do need to grow up. It's so childish to make dirty faces behind people's back. Especially with just saying you can't wait for Spring to cook out. UGH! People drive me batty.
I wish you luck finding a job. But I gotta save some of my magical "find a job" dust for Russell too.