Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Have......

A stuffy nose. I think its allergies. I hate having allergies! We actually did alot this weekend. Friday me and Jay went to the drive ins with Jen, Russell, Evan and Elaina. We seen "Fast and Furious" and "The Haunting in CT". I think we got home a little after 12am. Saturday we all went out to lunch. We took Elaina for the day. We came back home for a little while and Elaina fell asleep. Then we went to Jays parents for dinner. After we went to Jays sisters to see his neices. His sister cut his hair. Now he has alot less hair. LOL. This morning we went to my parents for breakfast. After we went to Jay parents again to see the kids do a Easter egg hunt. We only stayed about a hour or so. We came home for a little while then went over my grams for dinner. Now were home. I might take a shower in a little while or take one tomorrow since I already took one today. LOL. I gotta watch my nephew 2 days this week. I really gotta spend the day cleaning the room tomorrow since I will be watching him. My stomach hurts :/. I think Im gonna get some cleaning done now since Jays playing his game. I hope everyone had a good Easter!

No comments: