Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today......

I will be looking for phone numbers and calling places to see if their hiring. I want/need a job. ASAP. I have alot of things I wanna save money for. The day me and Jay live somewhere else will be such a great day! I can stand it here some days then others I cant! And if we had our own place things would be so much better/easier. I still going to be looking for 2 different jobs since we need the money. And the more Im not at this house the better :D. I want something while Jay is at work then get something like 5p-?. Im hoping to fill out as many applications as I can. Hopefully at least 10 people are hiring. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the job hunt. Most places that are hiring, you need at least 1 year experience. And others are too darn picky about who they want to hire.
I wish you and Russell luck finding a job. Trust me, I know how badly a job is needed.