Friday, April 17, 2009

Ive Had A.............

Toothache for the last couple of days. The other night it took me forever to fall asleep. I finally fell alseep at about 1:30am. I kept putting a bag of hot water on my face. It did work but I had to keep refilling it. Yesterday I went up to my parents house to see if they had any pills for pain so my mom gave me some Motrin. It worked :D. I took one last night and then another this afternoon. I havent had a toothache since July and 9 months later it wants to come back. Grrrr.

I filled out a application yesterday. Going to be filling out some more this weekend. I called alot of places and alot said they werent hiring. I wish there was more jobs out there. Guess I will have to keep filling out applications until something comes along.

We have no plans for this weekend. We would probably do something but we dont have much money right now. We are going to Jens for a fire tonight! Something different and something none of us gotta spend money on. We also gotta clean out our fridge this weekend. Other than that I wanna finish laundry, finish cleaning the room, write letters and read more of Twlight.

The diet I started at hte beginning of the year started off good but then went down since I didnt follow it!! Yeah I know I suck. I wanna get back into it. Ive been walking alot more so that is good. I am going to now try not to drink much soda at all (even diet). Im gonna start trying to drinks mostly water and Crystal Light. I am going to stay on it this time.

I better get back to cleaning the room! Fun stuff! Have a good day!!

1 comment:

CarlyJo said...

You really...really...REALLY need to add log into swap-bot on your list of things to do!

There are people there waiting for swaps, that your not apparently sending. You not logging in and ignoring swap-bot is really immature.

If cash issues are the culprit be a lady, log in and tell them. The economy every where sucks, but you owe the folks there a explination.