Friday, January 2, 2009

You Have To Be Kidding Me

Well there is this one lady that lives on my parents street who is the nosiest person Ive ever met. Well my sister told me this last night. Ill make it like a little convo

Lady: Where does your sister live again?

My sister: Over on Plaske Dr.

Lady: Oh that house where all the cops go for drugs. So your sister is into drugs and things like that?

My sister: No. She doesnt smoke, drink or do drugs.

Lady: I didnt know your sister was into that.

My sister: She isnt.

So yeah you get the giest of it. Yes the police were always here since all the kids use to hang out here and they were loud *like 7 years ago*. Heres another convo

Ladys Son *9 yrs old*: Your sister does drugs?

Danielle: No.

Ladys Son: Well my mom told me she did

Lady: I never told you that stop lying

Ladys Son: Mom yes you did stop lying

Youve got to be kidding me. Supposivly she told her husband and the kids over heard. So I am pretty sure she prolly told everyone at the bus stop. I told me sister dont ask me to pick up Connor from the bus stop again cause I wont. They all thing Im a druggie prolly and Ive never done drugs before in my life. Just thought I would post that.

2 comments:

April O'neil said...

wow thats messed up ugh i hate people who try to ge into your buisness....

Anonymous said...

That lady seriously has some issues. I remember when I went down to the bus stop with you and Connor and she asked how old I was and basically called me a whore for having Evan so young. UGH! She is probably the druggie! I think she needs to get her head out of her ass and realize that her husband doesn't even like her! HA!