Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One Of My New Years Resolutions...

Was to lose weight. I started the weight watchers flex points. I can eat 28 points a day plus 26 extra points a week. I am actually doing good eatting around the points I need. I can eat anything I wanna just everything has a points value. You just gotta measure almost everything you eat. I have to start exercising. I have one DVD but hopefully when we get more money I can get a couple more. I would love to lose 30-40 pounds by this summer. I am going to stick with this and show everyone I can do this. Ive had a couple people say that is wont happen and that isnt helping me. Wish me luck on doing this and I will keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

Blogging with Misha said...

Shel,
You can do this. I am rooting for you on your side lines. You are motivated and ready to do this. Prove it to yourself and then worry about what other ppl. think. Good luck and keep letting us know how it goes. I did not drive all the way home to get the WW book for you so you were not successful (LOL). Keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing an awesome job. You have calculated everything you've been eating, keeping track of their point values. If you believe you will be successful during this process, I believe you truly will be. It just takes motivation which you seem to have and determination.
I hope you don't think I meant you couldn't stick to it or it won't work for you. I just don't think it would work for me because I'd never be able to stick to it, especially with three young kids.