Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update

I need to start updating more. Really havent been up to much though. Me and Jay did 3 routes of phone books. Were done with that company for now until next year. I called another company also about doing phone books they should be calling tomorrow sometime I think. I dont know if we will do them or not. I told Jay we both gotta look for jobs this week.

Jay informed me today he would like to go on a vacation this summer. Im like how when neither of us have a job right now. If we both got jobs soon we might be able to afford to take one somewhere. I guess we will have to wait and see. There is a few places I wanna go. Jay wants to go to Las Vegas. I wanna go to MD, SC, NJ, VA and Canada.

Were suppose to get 10 inches of snow tomorrow! Wonder if we will? Sometimes they are wrong. Well almost all the time there wrong. LOL. But there still saying about 10. I dont mind snow just not alot.

I need to get new glasses. As soon as I do Im going to get my permit. I did have a permit at one time but it expired. I wish I could go get it now but I need a better prescription for my glasses cause I wont be able to read the eye chart. I really would like to have my lisence by the end of the summer.

Ive bee sticking with the Weight Watcher points. Ive lost 6 pounds since the beginning of January. Im happy about that. I havent had regular soda in 27 days :). I have 60 more pounds to lose before I weigh what I wanna.

1 comment:

Trainwreck said...

I want to go to NJ, Virginia, and SC too!!!! I want to go this spring or summer too!!!!! I wish it was cheaper to travel!!!!