Saturday, January 10, 2009

Figured I Should Update.....

But nothing much is really new. Still looking for a job. Im not having any luck. Ive called alot of places but only like 1 or 2 were hiring. I plan on calling more places tomorrow while Jay works. Were suppose to be getting 5-10 inches of snow today into tomorrow. Today we went sleigh riding. It was me, Jay, Connor, Jen, Russell, Evan and Elaina. We went one place first. At the end of it we ended up popping 2 tubes and breaking 2 saucers. Oops. We all headed to the car. I slip on ice then I get up and fall right back down. That's me for ya. After we went back to Jens and called places about tubes. One place did have tubes so me and Jen went out and brought some. When we came back everyone was ready again and we went sleigh riding at a different hill. I didnt go down once. I froze so I ended up going back to the car to sit. Finally everyone was done. We dropped off Connor then went back to Jens for a little while. Cae back had dinner. Me and Jay had to run to Stewarts to take out $5 from the ATM. Well on the way to the car I fricking slip on ice again. I fell so hard that I broke Jays ATM card I had in my hand. Today I guess just wasnt my day for falling. 3 times in 1 day. Geesh. We plan on going again soon since we all had so much fun.

I should get going. I told Jay Id clean some of the room before he came home *hes at my brothers house playing cards*. Have a good night!

Also Happy Birthday to my mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had alot of fun....LOL. Wish I could have been there to see all those falls. Though it sounds like it was funny, I hope you were not hurt. Bruises from falls can be pretty bad. Thanks for the update!