Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its So................

Cold out. Me and Jay went and delivered phone books today. We figured we would do it for extra money. We didnt finish the whole route though today. Russell is going to help Jay tomorrow and then they are gonna go get another route hopefully and start doing that one. While they do that Im gonna go up to Jens.

Havnt been up to much. Saturday me, Jay, Connor, Jen, Russell, Evan and Elaina all went sleigh riding. I fell on ice 2 times while I was there. Yeah thats me for ya. Later that night we had to run to the store and what do I do again? Fall on ice. I fell so had I broke Jays ATM card almost in half. Oops. Then me, Jay, Jen, Russ, Evan, Elaina and Emelia *who slept in the car* went on Monday and Tuesday. It was fun cause no one else was at the hill but us :).

Tomorrow were suppose to be going to Rock and Bowl w/ Jen, Russell, Evan and maybe Elaina. I cant wait cause its going to be lots of fun :).

I still have yet to find a FT job. Grrrr. Hopefully something comes along sooner or later. I rather it be sooner than later though. Im gonna go to bed soon so Im gonna end this. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleigh riding was a lot of fun. I can't wait for it to be a bit warmer so we can go again.
I can't wait for rock-n-bowl. I haven't been bowling in a LONG time. I'm sure it will be fun. I kind of want Russell to be a little tipsy and try to bowl. Imagine how funny that would be. =o)