Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Dont Feel.......

Like doing anything. But I gotta. I still have yet to finish cleaning up the room from when me and Jay rearranged it this past weekend. Its like I start and then just stop. Hopefully I will actaully do most of it today.

I have a few swaps I need to work on. I wanna work on them before partners are given. They might take a little while. I also need to resend 2 swaps that came back to me a few weeks ago. I got stamps so I can finally resend them. Im glad though I am getting back into swapping a little. I didnt swap a few months and missed it. HAHA.

Me and my sister have to go to a "meeting" about Christinsa shower for her wedding. Christina is my brothers fiance. Its a themed shower. Each girl in the wedding party has to pick 2 months. I already picked mine *February and December*. We have to make goodie bags for the table and center pieces. Jay is going to my dads ad brothers bowliing banquet this weekend also. You eat, play card, darts, etc... there. So he will be gone from 6:30 pm til about 11 pm or so.

Well I should start working on this room. Have a great day

2 comments:

ME... said...

What a nice idea for a shower! I know you will have fun with that. Mattie (poketypatch at swapbot)

Upcountrysmiles said...

Aloha!
I'm one of your swap partners...Hey, some days I get like that..and feel like doing nothing as well!
I have a blog as well....visit sometime..http://upcountrysmiles.com