Saturday, February 7, 2009

Im Pissed.............

I went out with Jen for a couple hours and come back to see the bedroom door wide open with the lights on. Well I went on the computer and it was messed up. I thought someone had messed with it but didnt have proof. Then Jays cousins daughter comes in and she said she was in here. She went on the computer and fucked it up. It took me almost a hour to figure out how to fix what she did. She took some of my stickers and stuck them all over things. I am so pissed. Im telling Jay when he gets home and he can go say something to his cousin about it. I cant fucking stand people. I guess when we went our taxes were gonna have to buy a lock for the door. Why cant people just keep a eye on kids there watching?!?!

1 comment:

April O'neil said...

wow thats messed up they should have been watching there kid. Iwould deff say something about it thats just not right...