Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Sitting Here...........

Not doing much right now. Too early to do anything. I gotta start getting ready soon though. Jays leaving work at 8 am. He has to go pick up Elaina cause were going to watch her for a little while. After Jay picks her up we gotta go to court for Jays speeding ticket. I can just imagine what its gonna be. After that I have no clue what were doing. I dont know if Jays going to go back to work or not. I am hoping on Saturday I can change my tongue ring. I ordered some off ebay but do not know if they will be here in time. Valentines Day is Saturday. I dont know exactly what were doing yet. Me and Jen set dates for out GDO and GNO. Hopefully they will both go as planned! Ones this month and ones next month. Tomorrow I will be calling a bunch of places up to see whos hiring. So hopefully I can go get some applications. I need to work on getting my GED soon. I decided I want to go back to college. Right now for either a Medical Assistant or Dental Assistant. I never thought I would wanna go back to school but I do and have been thinking about it alot lately. It will defintally be a good thing. Hopefully once our taxes come back I can look for a GED book to help me. They hold the GED testing once a month (Part 1 Friday and Part 2 Saturday). Then after that I will think what I wanna do afterwards. Also as soon as I get my new glasses Im going to take the permit test again. Ive had my permit before but it expired (I never renewed it). But since I wont be able to pass the eye test with these glasses I gotta wait. So hopefully Ill have my GED and license by the end of summer. Well I better start getting ready. Have a good day!

No comments: